List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [aspell-user] Problem compiling Aspell
From:       Nicolas FRANCOIS (AKA El Bofo) <nicolas.francois () free ! fr>
Date:       2002-05-17 5:18:02

I had a problem using Aspell under emacs for checking tex files, on a
Linux From Scratch 3.1. This problem is now fixed (optimization flags),
but I have another problem, which, as I saw on the mailing list archives,
is shared : compiling aspell .33.7.1 on a new LFS with glibc 2.2.5 and gcc
2.95.3 (BTW, guyz, gcc 3.x is too new for all packages to work correctly
with it, you know ?).

I get an error while building the english-med-only dict.

Was this problem solved for you ?

Thanks.

\bye

--