List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [aspell-user] ASpell with Borland Delphi?
From:       "Aaron Chan" <aliceyeung () ozemail ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-10-19 17:51:18

Hey All,
        I"m new to this mailing list but one question. I'm developing a =
syntax enabled editor (using TSynEdit delphi comp) and i was wondering =
if i could add spellchecking capabilities to it using ASpell or if =
anyone could suggest any other free alternatives that can be used from =
Borland Delphi, or better still is there a Delphi port of ASpell or =
another such spelling component? (i have delphi 5)
        From Aaron