List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [aspell] Feedback Appreciated
From:       Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre () nbi ! dk>
Date:       2001-02-01 8:55:58

Kevin:

Mostly boring (and insignificant) stuff:

 * http://aspell.sourceforge.net/ contains some syntax
   errors (see http://validator.w3.org/)
 * It would be nice with a Postscript version of the manual
   on the website (I have built one and put it at
   http://hugin.ldraw.org/temp/aspell-manual.ps.gz).
 * The Danish dictionary for aspell can now be found at
   da.speling.org. The installation guide is located at
   http://da.speling.org/installation/aspell
 * The Faroese dictionary for aspell can be found at
   fo.speling.org. The installation guide is located at
   http://fo.speling.org/installation/aspell (not very large
   yet).

I will get back with comments on the manual when I have read
it.

Jacob
--
"an OS that is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike Windows"