List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [aspell] Ignore all the time?
From:       "Eddie Sheldrake" <EddieS () softhome ! net>
Date:       2000-12-27 4:44:26

I don't know if I am posting this in the right spot, but I am desperate. If anyone \
knows of a better place to ask, please tell  me.

I have RH 7.0 installed. Kernel 2.4 something.  I am new to this stuff so I am not \
sure how aspell, pspell kspell and  whatever spell all work. I am just having \
problems with the spell checker under KDE apps like Text Editor and others.  It  \
finds the misspelt words, brings up a list of choices, then moves on like I hit \
ignore. This goes on until it spell checked  everything, then quits.

Current RPMs are,
aspell-0.32.5-1
pspell-0.11.2-1

I tried reinstalling the RPM and I even tried upgrading aspell to the latest, but no \
lock.

I am out of ideas. Something is set funky, but I can't find it.  I do remember it \
working at one time, but I have changed a  lot since then. Including my futile \
attempts to get gaspell working. *sigh* Thanks for any and all help.
Eddie