List:       aspell-user
Subject:    UPDATES
From:       Kevin Atkinson <kevinatk () home ! com>
Date:       1999-07-28 7:39:39

I have just updated all three packages:

The Aspell update (.28.1) removes some unneeded debugging out put and
has a few other minor changes.  The Gaspell updates (.28.1) fixed small
bug noted earlier.  Finally, the Aspell-Dicts update (.11) has some
changes in the "config" file making it clearing which dictionaries you
should chose.

Also, Aspell WILL compile with g++ 2.8.1 as I have gotten it to compile
with it on a Solaris machine.   (Which is how I made the solaris binary
package.)

--
Kevin Atkinson
kevinatk@home.com