List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: Linguistic enhansments
From:       Jonathan Moore <moore () eds ! org>
Date:       1999-03-06 21:22:51

	yes but as I seed I am week in this field. What my plans for using
this stuff consist of ordering the options returned by aspell by looking
and the n preseding words in the input and ordering the replasment list by
the there probilty as the n+1th word. I am not sure how large n should be.
I was going to experment and see what the trade off for correctness vs
dict size was. any comments on this would be much apreicheted.

-Jonathan