List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Aspell Alternate Dictionary Package
From:       Kevin Atkinson <kevinatk () home ! com>
Date:       1999-01-12 0:56:25

I have just released the Aspell Alternate Dictionary Package

This package will let you install alternate English dictionaries.  It
allows you to chose from three different varieties (american, alternate
american, and british) and four different sizes (small, medium, large,
and extra-large).

You can find it at Aspell's home page.

Be sure and let me know if you have any problems.
--
Kevin Atkinson
kevinatk@home.com