List:       aspell-devel
Subject:    [aspell-devel] aspell on solaris: ure-text
From:       John Lodder <jlodder () ripco ! com>
Date:       2003-11-05 7:07:13

I noticed a note on aspell-user with this same problem, but no responses,
so I'm posting it to aspell-devel.

I build aspell-0.50.4.1 on Solaris 8 with gcc 3.3.2.  It appears to
configure, make, and make install fine, but when I run one of the
resulting binaries or link something to the libraries, I get an error
about ure-text not found, for example:

/local/home $ aspell
ld.so.1: aspell: fatal: ure-text: open failed: No such file or directory
ld.so.1: aspell: fatal: ure-text: audit initialization failure: disabled
Killed

thanks,
john.