List:       aspell-devel
Subject:    Re: [aspell-devel] aspell & squirrelmail
From:       Christoph =?iso-8859-1?q?Hinterm=FCller?= <hinzge () sbox ! tugraz ! at>
Date:       2003-01-19 22:10:29

Hi
Am Sonntag, 19. Januar 2003 22:53 schrieben Sie:

> FROM THE README FILE:
> * SpellChecker:
> ISPELL or ASPELL. It all depends on them. Read configuration parameters
> in sqspell_config.php. Starting with version v0.3 supports multiple
> international dictionaries.

Seems it still uses the old versions of Aspell <0.50 so have a look at the
page containing informations uppon the old Aspell/Pspell
 http://aspell.net/old.html.

There are still rpm's and other binaries available. I do not know if there
allready exist binary packages for Aspell >= 0.50.
I unpacked and compiled it myselve .
cu
Christoph
--