List:       arts
Subject:    KSynth/Cantor CVS
From:       Stefan Westerfeld <stefan () space ! twc ! de>
Date:       1998-07-22 7:34:50

   Hi!

Ok, I think we will put those apps into CVS soon now. My suggestion for
a name would be kmusic. If anybody has got a smarter, nicer or better
name, tell us. ;-)

I would like to start checking in my sources this weekend, so hurry
up with naming issues.

The midibus development and standarization should also take place in
the new kmusic CVS module, I intend to put it into the main KDE tree
as soon as a) stable&usable and b) KDE requires CORBA.

  Cu... Stefan
--
  -* Stefan Westerfeld, stefan@space.twc.de (PGP!), Freiburg/Germany