Hi! I have finally come to the conclusion that I won't continue to work on aRts and I think its better to announce this publically than to walk away silently. Thus, whoever wishes to carry on work or rely on the code will also have an idea on the reasons why I no longer work on it. In general I hope that this contribution to the free software community has been beneficial, and might continue to be so, to those who wish to use it as a whole or its parts. I put a more complete text describing reasons, perspectives and implications on arts-project.org: http://www.arts-project.org/doc/arts-maintenance.html Cu... Stefan -- -* Stefan Westerfeld, stefan@space.twc.de (PGP!), Hamburg/Germany KDE Developer, project infos at http://space.twc.de/~stefan/kde *- _______________________________________________ Arts mailing list Arts@space.twc.de http://space.twc.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/arts