List:       arts
Subject:    Re: simple module request.
From:       Matthias Kretz <MatthiasKretz () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-08-22 13:57:30

On Friday August 22 2003 15:34, Knut Olav Bøhmer wrote:
> I did not find the CVS for
> artsbuilder, but this module is maybe in the arts cvs?

The module is in kdemultimedia/arts/modules/synth

> I allso have an other problem. I get
>
> mcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding
>
> When I try to start artscontrol, brahms and probably other tools that
> use arts. Do you know what tis comes from?

Actually all I know is that it never made any problems for me. What it means
is that the application has installed a sighandler for SIG_PIPE that is being
overridden by mcop. If the application relies on that sighandler it could
cause problems, but normally the app just don't cares.

--
C'ya
        Matthias