List:       apreq-dev
Subject:    Re: Your Perl Software On CPAN
From:       Issac Goldstand <margol () beamartyr ! net>
Date:       2016-11-14 14:10:14

cc-ing the dev list for the apreq project

Hi,

I haven't tested this with the latest Perl/mod_perl/httpd stack
(although this worked fine as-is last time we did a release).

While I dig into this by me (may take some cycles), would you explain
why you think these changes need to be made?  Are things breaking
without them, and if so can you provide information about what versions
of software (perl, mod_perl, httpd, and Apache::Test) you are using?

Thanks,
  Issac