List:       apreq-dev
Subject:    creating the same API for non-apache?
From:       davidw () dedasys ! com (David N !  Welton)
Date:       2002-02-19 1:02:14

For Apache Rivet (neowebscript + mod_dtcl, improved), we have decided
to have a goal of making some pieces of it available as stand alone
interpreters, with the extra commands built in.  I've started building
an API on top of apreq to seperate things out, so that we can write
the other, CGI only backend, but I got to wondering if there is
interest from anyone else for an idea like this.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/