List:       apr-dev
Subject:    OFFICE OF -  [ATM-NYC]
From:       Microsftcompany Award compensa <stevenmason86 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2018-07-15 7:11:39

Attention:

This is to notify the above Beneficiary that we have received a notification from \
Microsoft company to award you with the sum of $900,000.00 (Nine Hundred Thousand \
United State Dollars Only) from a random collection award compensation of the year \
2018. Please confirm your address as stated above to enable us prepare your Visa \
Credit Card ATM Card containing your winning payment for delivery to you.

We look forward to read from you and to re-confirm your address. Congratulation.

OFFICE OF -  [ATM-NYC]
MISS. JANET WALTON