List:       apr-dev
Subject:    Patch on EMC Unix Plus other Additions
From:       Takis Psarogiannakopoulos <takis () XFree86 ! Org>
Date:       2010-06-28 6:42:50

Hi,

I have a patch here for running APR 1.4.2 on EMC Unix and I am subscribing
it into not that much for the OS support but because I have add some
trivial implementations of rwlocks, recursive mutexes, and an apr
internal reetrant getservbyname_r for systems that lack of it.
If someone can have a look in the attached patch would know what I mean.

Regards,

takis@XFree86.Org

takis@kherion-technology.com
["apr.diff.gz" (APPLICATION/X-GUNZIP)]