List:       apr-dev
Subject:    RE: Windows drive letter check fails on lower case cwd
From:       "Bert Huijben" <bert () qqmail ! nl>
Date:       2009-11-09 9:04:30

s/path/drive in its path/ for that last path.. thanks :)

Paths are (of course) unicode, but use a some culture sensitive compare to handle the \
case insensitivity. But there is no documented way to find which locale it uses for \
each (part of a) drive. (That information is stored in the system portion of NTFS at \
format time and can vary over directories via junctions, etc.)

Thanks for looking into this.

	Bert