List:       apr-dev
Subject:    Re: svn commit: r692929 - in /apr/apr-util/trunk: CHANGES crypto/apr_crypto.c
From:       Graham Leggett <minfrin () sharp ! fm>
Date:       2008-09-09 10:42:45

Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> To be honest I do not know why apu_config.h is not found, but including
> a private header in a public one seems to
> me a bad idea anyway.

./configure exports APU_HAVE_CRYPTO into the apu_config.h header that
makes the encryption code disappear where it is necessary. This was
default autoconf behaviour.

I see that the corresponding defines for the modules are in apu.h, let
me modify the autoconf foo and move it.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Regards,
Graham
--

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]