List:       apr-dev
Subject:    RE: APR, Oracle and PHP & CGI
From:       Bojan Smojver <bojan () rexursive ! com>
Date:       2007-01-20 2:24:19

Quoting "Garnier, Jeremie" <JGarnier@nds.com>:

> I see on my cgi that the function OCIHandleAlloc returns -2... Why
> this function does not work on my cgi? It is a problem with the
> dbd_oracle_env?

I have to admit that my Oracle experience isn't great, so I wouldn't
even venture a guess. I'm not even sure what -2 as a return code there
means, but maybe you can turn on debugging (examples are in the
driver) and this should give you better information as to what kind of
problem Oracle is having.

> Another question: where can I find some documentation/examples using
>  mod_dbd. The aim is to use mod_dbd in order to manage pooling.
> First  I test APR/APU and after APR/APU works, I will test mod_dbd...

Most likely one of the Apache lists, as mod_dbd is part of Apache.

--
Bojan