List:       apr-dev
Subject:    Re: DBD: Prepared statements, BLOBs etc.
From:       Bojan Smojver <bojan () rexursive ! com>
Date:       2007-01-19 6:20:32

This message is in MIME format.

Quoting Bojan Smojver <bojan@rexursive.com>:

> I was silly enough to download Oracle XE and start playing with the
> Oracle driver...

And the result of that madness is attached :-)

You'll notice that I didn't use LOB locators to do binding in the
Oracle driver, as this would require unusual code gymnastics, as
previously discussed. Also, some things are cheap and inefficient code
reuse cases. But, it may be some kind of start...

PS. The whole thing is in the tarball due to size. You'll find there
(crude) bits that I used for testing.

--
Bojan

["binary-args.tar.bz2" (application/x-bzip2)]