List:       apr-dev
Subject:    Re: Documentation Project
From:       INOUE Seiichiro <inoue () ariel-networks ! com>
Date:       2006-04-25 8:42:30

[snip]

Hi all,
As nobody have written URLs, I paste URLs.

It seems I haven't updated for a while, but I still have a will to keep updating.
And I wish I could describe whole areas of APR (e.g. It lacks some areas, such as buckets).

+ http://dev.ariel-networks.com/apr/apr-tutorial/html/apr-tutorial.html  (HTML)
+ http://dev.ariel-networks.com/apr/apr-tutorial/sample/ (sample code)
+ http://dev.ariel-networks.com/apr/apr-tutorial-20050829.tar.gz (archive)
+ http://dev.ariel-networks.com/apr/ (everything)

Anyway, if an official APR documentation project starts, I'm happy to contribute to it.
I say, you can reuse my tutorial as the starting point,
or I could have a time to help adding new chapters.

Thanks.
- INOUE Seiichiro <inoue@ariel-networks.com>