List:       applixware-redhat
Subject:    export bug
From:       "J. Lasser" <jlasser () goucher ! edu>
Date:       1997-07-24 10:12:30

I've got a document with page numbers in the footer, and a couple of
blank lines below that to space it up on the page. It's standard 8 1/2
by 11.  When I export to WordPerfect 5.0 format, the margins get set so
that there's an 11-inch margin at the bottom -- then my document ends up
with all of one line per page.

I've not had a chance to test this with WordPerfect myself (it was
reported by someone who I emailed a document to), but I did test it by
importing my exported document into Microsoft Word, and it did behave as
was indicated to me.

--
Jon Lasser (410)383-7962                        jlasser@goucher.edu
http://www.goucher.edu/~jlasser/            PGP key = 1024/EC001E4D