List:       applixware-list
Subject:    Re: AWL: NEw Version of Applix Anyware out soon?
From:       john.mccreesh () openlink ! org (John McCreesh)
Date:       2001-05-12 12:07:12

> I've been trying to source Applix AnyWare Desktop V2 in the UK for a few
> weeks to save doubling the cost of the upgrade due to the $25 postage to
> the UK.....

AFAIK, all you can buy in the UK is Applixware Office 5.0 (I can recommend \
www.linuxemporium.co.uk). Vistasource don't seem very clued up about how to sell \
software worldwide. For example, in order to purchase the V2 upgrade, you need to \
have registered the product. Unfortunately, the product key in the AO5 box sold in \
the UK doesn't work on their website, therefore you can't register. Shame really, as \
it's not a bad product.

John