List:       applixware-list
Subject:    Re: Portuguese keyboard => accents
From:       Kastus Shchuka <pike () usis ! minsk ! by>
Date:       1999-01-05 9:44:01

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999, Jose Ernesto Jardim wrote:

> How can I make Applix work with portuguese keyboard ?

Please have a look at http://www.informatica.cz. They have a nice product
named Xks to do the job. You can freely download demo version which works
for 10 minutes. A Linux license costs $30.

> Does it rely on X to use it ?

In my experience, xmodmap modification doesn't work with Applix.

> is there any other way ?

IMHO, no. Please note that I don't have any connection to Informatica, I
just like their product.

> ernesto

HTH, Kastus