List:       applixware-list
Subject:    Applixware for FreeBSD
From:       Mark Blackman <tmb () rcru ! rl ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1998-11-01 15:19:50

I note that Applixware is apparently available for
FreeBSD (in native binary?) on

http://www.freebsdmall.com/products/

and yet I can't find anything on the Applix site itself.

Is this product more than vaporware? I'd love to
see it come out in native binary format for FreeBSD
and I was wondering if anybody could volunteer more
concrete info.

Cheers,
Mark Blackman