List:       apparmor-dev
Subject:    [Apparmor-dev] AppArmor main development repository
From:       John Johansen <john.johansen () canonical ! com>
Date:       2009-09-22 4:47:03

After the initial request for feedback on where to move the project, the
decision has been made to move the main development to launchpad.  This is a
practical decision in that the launchpad is the tool being used daily by those
who are currently doing the most development on the tools.

The forge site isn't going away anytime soon, and I plan to pull patches back
into svn for the time being, but for at least a trial period tool development
will be moving to the AppArmor project in launchpad.

https://launchpad.net/apparmor

As always we are always interested in feed back, and will reevaluate this
decision after a time.

john