List:       apparmor-announce
Subject:    [Apparmor-announce] AppArmor Wins "Best Security Solution"
From:       Crispin Cowan <crispin () novell ! com>
Date:       2006-08-17 16:51:33

Yesterday at the LinuxWorld show in San Francisco, AppArmor won the
"Best Security Solution" prize. I want to thank everyone who has worked
on this product, especially our users. What makes AppArmor good is its
user-friendliness, and we can't achieve that without users being friends
with us.

Also of interest, SLED10 (the new SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop) won
both "Best Desktop" and "Best in Show". If you haven't tried it, check
it out. Lots of Linux desktops are nice, but this one is special.

Crispin

--
Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.                      http://crispincowan.com/~crispin/
Director of Software Engineering, Novell  http://novell.com