List:       apcupsd-users
Subject:    Re: [Apcupsd-users] Power return configuration?
From:       Pavel_Boček <bocek.pavel () post ! cz>
Date:       2021-08-09 14:52:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

This is the only solution to do it without external devices (like SNMP card
or some nanocomputer waking it via WoL). If you shut the rig down via SW
with such setting in the BIOS/UFO, it stays that way. But if the MoBo than
looses +5 V SB power (presumably because its power supply looses power), it
will than start up immediatelly as soon as the power returns.

--
S uctivým pozdravem/best regards,

Pavel Boček
Jabber: Behemot@jabber.cz