List:       apache-test-dev
Subject:    perl-framework: mod_dav but not mod_dav?
From:       Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar () Golux ! Com>
Date:       2001-11-30 20:23:14

{sigh}

On a Win32 build, I included mod_dav.  The DLL is where it is
supposed to be, and it's apparently getting loaded.  So how
come I'm getting

Syntax error on line 302 of ...extra.conf:
Invalid command 'DAVLockDB', perhaps mis-spelled..

That's inside an <IfModule mod_dav.c>, so the module is *definitely*
loaded -- but the directive isn't found??  Am I missing something
incredibly basic here?
--
#ken	P-)}