List:       apache-ssl
Subject:    [apache-ssl]  Multiple Certificate Chains in Apache-SSL
From:       "Tridib" <tridibs () rediffmail ! com>
Date:       2000-12-27 6:54:20

Hi everybody,

I am  using Apache_1.3.12+SSL_1.40.
I need to use multiple certificate chain which looks like following:

            CERTIFICATE CHAIN HIERARCHY

             Root Certificate
|             |              |            |
|             |              |            |
|             |              |            |
|             |              |            |
|             |              |            |
CA1           CA2            CA3          CA4
|             |              |            |
Client       Client         Client      Client
Cert1         Cert2          Cert3       Cert4

Could   you please guide me how can I implement  this
in Apache+SSL?
Thank you in advance!
Regards
Tridib