List:       apache-ssl
Subject:    RE: [apache-ssl] Apache 1.3.12 + ssl_1.39, Verisign 128 bit, Prob
From:       Kevin Trilli <KTrilli () verisign ! com>
Date:       2000-12-21 21:57:40

Marek

I did some looking around for you in our support group and was able to find
the following information for you.  Please be forewarned that this is
*unofficial* information we have learned by working with a customer.

Let me know if this helps,
Kevin

I think we got around the problem (without having to 'redirect' users...)

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modssl&m=97430424603650&amp;w=2