List:       apache-ssl
Subject:    [apache-ssl] Versions
From:       "Waller, Mark" <mark.waller () derwent ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-10-24 9:20:09

I am just getting into the world of SSL and I am getting advice from every
person but the only thing I need to
find out is what are the best versions to use to set a server up with apache
and SSL.

Thanks for your time

Mark

Mark Waller - Systems Analyst
Email: mark.waller@derwent.co.uk

NOTICE
This message plus any attachments is private and confidential and
should only be read by those to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not copy or use if for any purpose,
nor disclose its contents to any other person, but please delete the message
from your computer and destroy any copies. It would be appreciated
if you would notify us of this occurrence, by e-mailing postmaster@derwent.co.uk

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may
not be those held by Derwent Information Limited