List:       apache-ssl
Subject:    Re: [apache-ssl] OFF TOPIC: more IP-s / computer
From:       Gavin <gavin () space4u ! com>
Date:       2000-10-23 9:37:56

Hi There ..

RIPE (the european counterpart of ARIN)

made that there policy years ago .. no additional ip addresses for virtual hosting ...

rather anonying if you use ssl :(

Cheers

Space4U GmbH
Gavin Woodhatch, Geschäftsführer (CEO)

*  Space4U GmbH               Webhosting, Consulting, Webdesign  *
*  http://www.space4u.com                      info@space4u.com  *
*  Im Feld                                Tel. +41 41 611 06 06  *
*  CH-6370 Oberdorf                       Fax. +41 41 612 18 75  *