List:       apache-ssl
Subject:    Re: [apache-ssl]
From:       Walter Rodney <wrodney () uwimona ! edu ! jm>
Date:       2000-09-21 14:36:22

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Sasi B wrote:

Try copying the  SSLPatch.fixed-up to the apache source directory and the
executing the patch -p1 < SSLPatch.fixed-up from with in the apache
directory. You might have to copy the src/modules/ssl to the apache
modules directory.

> Hai All,
> When i run the ./FixPatch
> >Your Version is O.K
> >Searching For a Usable OpenSSL installation or Source Directory
> >Looks Like you are using OpenSSL,Adjusting app name
> >OpenSSL installation found in :/usr/local/ssl
> >Using the installed version of openssl found in /usr/loca/ssl
> >if this is not what you want stop now and specify the path to openssl
> explicitly
> >Do you want me to apply the fixed-up apache-ssl patch for you? [n]
> if type yes
> it gives message like : Can't find file to patch at line 4.
> >perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
> >File to patch:?----
> if type no
> it gives O.K,I won't apply the fixed-up patch patch.I've left it in
> SSLPatch.fixed-up
> after this if run the following command
> patch -p1 < SSLpatch ,it will asking the file to patch:
> this is my problem i am using patch version2.5
> ,apapche_1.3.12+ssl1.41,SSleay0.9.0b and apache_1.3.12;on redhat linux6.4
> please help me..........
> Sasi
> (b.sasi@sisl.co.in)

Luke 10:16 " He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and
             he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me." - Jesus Saves.

@ Walter Rodney,                                         @
@ System Engineer                                        @
@ University of the West Indies.                         @
@ Mona Campus, Jamaica.                                  @