List:       apache-ssl
Subject:    Re: [apache-ssl] Multiple VirtualHost
From:       Adam Laurie <adam () algroup ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-10-21 8:00:48

> Ross Sherwin C. de Claro wrote:
>
> Greetings,
>
>         The first two VirtualHost works. When I add the third one, the
> first two vhost still works but the third one not. Why?

OK, this is a wild guess, but the only thing I can come up with on this
much info... you're running linux, and you haven't set up your IP alias
properly... I've seen applications bind to IPs that don't even exist on
linux boxen, causing much confusion...

Failing that, in what way does it fail? What's in the error logs?

cheers,
Adam
--
Adam Laurie                   Tel: +44 (181) 742 0755
A.L. Digital Ltd.             Fax: +44 (181) 742 5995