List:       apache-ssl
Subject:    Re: [apache-ssl] Directories
From:       William Henry <webmaster () lmnet ! com>
Date:       1998-11-30 22:54:06

At 08:22 PM 11/30/98 -0200, Marcelo Barros said...
>Hi!!
>
>How can I get differents directories for http and https requests????
>
>I've modified my srm.conf and access.conf with one directory and my
>httpd.conf with different one. I didn't get what I want!

I believe you use the <VirtualHost> directive, just like with a non-SSL
apache,  with port 443, like so:

<VirtualHost www.server.com:443>
DocumentRoot /usr/bin/ssl_docs
</VirtualHost>

and for your regular requests:

<VirtualHost www.server.com:80>
DocumentRoot /usr/bin/non_ssl_docs
</VirtualHost>

Ben should be able to give you a definitive answer on this though :)

William Henry
webmaster@lmnet.com
http://www.primeconsult.com