List:       apache-ssl
Subject:    Re: [apache-ssl] Raw html code showing up on https://secure.nl2k.ab.ca
From:       Antoniu-George SAVU <santoniu () LinuxPro ! Net>
Date:       1998-11-25 20:24:58

Give that URL to see myself if is possible!

                     \\\___///
                    \\  _ _  //
                     (  @ @  )
+------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo--------------------------------------------+
| Antoniu-George SAVU                  Remote/Local Server administrator    |
| str BUCURESTI nr55/1 3400 Cluj-Napoca CJ ROMANIA                          |
| E-mail santoniu@NetControl.LinuxPro.Net  http://www.iskcon.net/santoniu   |
| ICQ #17819626  IRC Celularu DalNet @#romania UnderNet #linux #romania     |
| Phone +4(0) 094 238978       Message http://www.message.ro for 094238978  |
| Remote Server Administrator for  HareKrishna NetWorks   FL, USA           |
|                                  NetContents NetWorks   FL, USA           |
| >>>    Linux Kernel 3.0.0  should accept: ln -s Micro$oft /dev/null   <<< |
                       oooO   (  )
                        \(    (_)
                        (_)