List:       apache-ssl
Subject:    Re: [apache-ssl] Feedback: 1.25
From:       "Roeland M.J. Meyer" <rmeyer () mhsc ! com>
Date:       1998-09-27 18:39:44

At 05:29 PM 9/27/98 +0100, Ben Laurie wrote:
>Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

>> o Apache-SSL 1.25 still doesn't pass the standard GCC compile test:
>>   OPTIM='-Wall -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-align -Wmissing-prototypes
>>          -Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -Winline'
>>   while all other Apache 1.3 sources do. It's not hard to fix this
>>   and it would make the source cleaner.
>
>I don't currently use gcc for Apache-SSL, as I've said before. Anyone
>who does is welcome to submit patches to clean this up. At some point it
>is likely that I will switch platform, at which point I will, of course,
>make the necessary changes.

>Alternatively, if someone has Apache-SSL set up with gcc and wants to
>give me access, I'll make the changes myself.

If you have SSH, I setup a developer account for you. I have current build
for Apache-SSL on an COL Linux box running a AMDK6-200 and tons of
Ultra-Wide SCSI space. However, I am in the USA.
Morgan Hill Software Company, Inc.
Roeland M.J. Meyer, ISOC
(RM993)
President and CEO.
e-mail:        <mailto:rmeyer@mhsc.com>mailto:rmeyer@mhsc.com
Web-pages:    <http://www.mhsc.com/~rmeyer>http://www.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Web-site:        <http://www.mhsc.com>http://www.mhsc.com
Colorado Springs, CO - Livermore, CA - Morgan Hill, CA
Note: Statements made in this message do not
         necessarily reflect the  position of MHSC. All
         forcasts and projections are to be considered
         as forward-looking and presume conditions which
         may not be referenced herein.