List:       apache-ssl
Subject:    Re: [apache-ssl] certificate conversion
From:       Holger.Reif () Prakinf ! tu-ilmenau ! de (Holger Reif)
Date:       1998-06-26 6:48:31

> I would like to change from netscape enterprise server 3.01 to apache-ssl
> and need therefore to 'change' my Thawte certificate, or better,
> my netscape private key file.

The cert has the same format, what you need is the private key.
I seem to remember some postings on the ssl-users list that this
direction is possible. Search trough the archive
remus.prakinf.tu-ilmenau.de/ssl-users
(The search engine isn't up to date but the older postings
should be covered)

If you're out of luck, ask your Thawte rep on how to procede ;-)

--
read you later  -  Holger Reif