List:       apache-ssl
Subject:    RE: [apache-ssl] Specify more than 1 CA as Server Trusted List
From:       "Zhu, Mark" <MZhu () bdo ! ca>
Date:       2003-08-04 15:13:16

Hi,

I am using Apache2.0.47, The server started fine, but when I want to stop
it, I got following message:

httpd: Could not determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using
192.168.1.13 for ServerName
(125)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:80
Unable to open logs

Any help would be appreciate.