List:       apache-ssl
Subject:    [apache-ssl] SSLRandomFIle Error (Apache-SSL)
From:       "Manoj Kithany" <manojkithany108 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-11-15 21:04:15

Hi Mark:

Thanks! I added LoadModule and it gave following error:
# ./apachectl startssl
Syntax error on line 205 of /kit/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
./apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started

Later when I LIST all the modules it shows:
# ./httpd -l
Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_env.c
  mod_log_config.c
  mod_mime.c
  mod_negotiation.c
  mod_status.c
  mod_include.c
  mod_autoindex.c
  mod_dir.c
  mod_cgi.c
  mod_asis.c
  mod_imap.c
  mod_actions.c
  mod_userdir.c
  mod_alias.c
  mod_access.c
  mod_auth.c
  mod_setenvif.c
  mod_ssl.c
suexec: disabled; invalid wrapper /kit/bin/suexec
#