List:       apache-ssl
Subject:    Re: [apache-ssl] FW: [apache-ssl] Step by step tutorial?
From:       Mackan <markus () markus ! pp ! se>
Date:       2002-09-17 10:45:20

OK, replying at the top this time :)

Actually I got apache-ssl without any 3rd-party modules to
compile just fine now.

My problem was compiling php with imap support on my openbsd 3.1
system. But that has nothing to do with apach-ssl. I got some errors
about c-client and missing kerberos include files. Nothing for
this mailing list.

Tack för svaret i alla fall,

Mackan