List:       apache-ssl
Subject:    RE: [apache-ssl] Apache-SSL Solaris compiling issues
From:       "Kenneth Lerman" <Kenneth.Lerman () se-ltd ! com>
Date:       2002-06-12 21:28:36

I had a similar problem.  I manually hacked things to get the right files in
the right places.  Then it didn't work.  So I went looking on the net.

I believe that I read somewhere that openssl will NOT work as a dynamic
module.

I reconfigured so that it was compiled in, and everything now seems to work.

Ken

--
Kenneth Lerman                            Kenneth.Lerman@se-ltd.com
Systems Essentials Limited