List:       apache-ssl
Subject:    [apache-ssl] RESEND: question on chained certs (I RTFM'd, honest!)
From:       j eric townsend <jet () tivo ! com>
Date:       2001-10-17 19:18:29

Ack.  Typos aplenty in the previous email.

I'm having problems finding out how to send down a certificate chain
(root cert, intermediary signing certs, server cert) from the server
to the client.  I can send a single cert just fine, but I didn't see
anything in TFM that covered server certificate chains.

Maybe I need to RTFS?

--
jet@tivo.com
408.519.9509