List:       apache-modules
Subject:    Auto-reply: Marketing with Joint Venture.. LOOK NOW!!
From:       Nick Greenhalgh <nick.greenhalgh () oracle ! com>
Date:       2001-07-09 20:01:16

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

Hi there,
to any mails that require replying to on my return.

From: betterbusinessopps@yahoo.com
To: <apache-modules@covalent.net>
Subject: Marketing with Joint Venture.. LOOK NOW!!
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 01 12:42:59 Eastern Daylight Time

What Do RAIN-X, RONCO, & CHROMA TRIM All Have In Common?
A JOINT VENTURE MARKETING CAMPAIGN!
We Have Over 22 Ways to Market and Sell Your Product Including Publicity, Radio, TV, \
Newspaper, Telemarketing, Catalogs, Celebrity Endorsements, Mail Order, and Retail \
Sales!  Over 35 Years of Direct Response Marketing Experience with hundreds of for \
profit companies and not-for-profit organizations.  Learn more Now At \
http://www.vrsite1.com/edms/ We GUARANTEE You $25,000 in advertising and marketing \
exposure!  We Will Even Evaluate Your Product Free of Charge!
Many of our National Media Joint Ventures Are Secured At A Very Low Cost to You!
Learn more NOW at http://www.vrsite1.com/edms/
We have the Skills, Contacts, and Capital Necessary to Achieve Your Goals!
We Have Helped Over 12,000 Companies and Individuals Succeed!
Read Testimonials and Endorsements at http://www.vrsite1.com/edms/
We Won't Quit Until You Win!
Market with EDMS and Market With A Leader!
Equity Positions Considered!
For more information please visit our web site http://www.vrsite1.com/edms/
TODAY!
This emaiI is not SPAM and is compliant with all Federal laws and regulations.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail. No wasted paper!
Delete with one simple keystroke!
Immediate & Instant Removal Instructions From Any Future Mailings Are Included Below.