List:       apache-modules
Subject:    Wild biker parties
From:       susan_holly78y () yahoo ! com
Date:       2001-07-07 19:41:10

<HTML>
<BODY>

<FONT size=2> 55757     We sent our photographer into the biker parties. He got \
pictures of the bikes & lifestyle but<BR> <BR>
mostly he got pictures of the biker girls. Some sexy & a lot nude.<BR>
<BR>
We burned these pictures to a disk and now they available on disk for you to view on \
your own <BR> <BR>
computer. The parties are wild and so are the pictures. Over 190 pictures on the disk \
and the <BR> <BR>
29.99 price also includes  shipping !!!! <BR>
<BR>
These pictures are uncensored so do not request any more information if you are not \
at least 18.<BR> <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
For a order type "Form Please " in the subject and  reply to:<BR>
<BR>
Bikers2001@excite.com<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
To be removed from our mailing type "nobikes" in the subject and reply to :<BR>
<BR>
NotInto@excite.com<BR>
<BR>
pictures of the bikes & lifestyle but<BR><p><BR><p>mostly he got pictures of the \
biker girls. Some sexy & a lot nude.<BR><p><BR><p>We burned these pictures to a disk \
and now they available on disk for you to view on your own <BR><p><BR><p>computer. \
The parties are wild and so are the pictures. Over 190 pictures on the disk and the \