List:       apache-modules
Subject:    [apache-modules] Options in httpd.conf
From:       Richard Nairn <richardn () javien ! com>
Date:       2001-02-05 21:21:31

Hi There,

I am using mod_usertrack as the basis for a mod I am writing.  I am
confused over the command_rec implementation.

I have :

static const command_rec javien_cmds[] = {
       {"CookieName", set_cookie_name, NULL, OR_ALL, TAKE1,
      "Name of the Cookie "},
     {NULL}
};

and in my httpd.conf I have

<Location /blah>
   SetHandler myhandler
   CookieName MyCookie
</Location>

but I get:

Syntax error on line 971 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
MyCookie

Am I doing something wrong? How do I set it up so I am give it a
parameter and it will take it? I left my module book at home :-(