List:       apache-modules
Subject:    [apache-modules] per dir configuration and the Location directive
From:       wade <wade () wavefire ! com>
Date:       2000-11-16 19:00:46

I am trying to define a single argument directive using
ap_set_string_slot, OR_AUTHCFG, and TAKE1 inside a <Location>
directive.  However, the value I am attempting to set within
the location directive is somehow being ignored and instead takes
on the value I have set it to inside a <directory> directive, even
though the location is not under the directory.
  Can anyone tell me why the values set in a location would not be
accessable through the ap_get_module_config( r->per_dir_config.... ),
and if it is not accessable in this manner, how can i access and set
information in a Location (with a handler) for later retreival?

Thanx in advance.