List:       apache-modules
Subject:    [apache-modules] Uri Translation - Uri Modification
From:       "paquito" <paquito () mailroom ! com>
Date:       2000-11-16 10:39:18

Hi Everybody.
I'm making a module that modifies the uri at the translation phase,
but I have a doubt.

The way I do it is modifying the uri and returning DECLINED as I read in the
book "Writing Apache Modules with Perl And C".
But working like this, the environment variable QUERY_STRING is well
modified
but the uri at the browser is not changed.
I have test return REDIRECT but then POST calls don't work.

Any suggestion?

Thanks.