List:       apache-modules
Subject:    [apache-modules] Auth handlers
From:       wade <wade () wavefire ! com>
Date:       2000-11-06 22:06:57

Is there any real good way to determine which auth/id checkers will be
called first by the run_method routine in http_config.c?
Since my auth checker will return DECLINED to allow other auth modules to
catch
the request, I want to make sure mine is called first.  If it ends up
getting called last, problems could arise.